UPCI Youth Ministries 2021-2022 Events
AYC North American Application Deadline
Recommended month for Youth Week
Move the Mission Bible/Christian College & Next Steps Scholarship Application Deadline
MTM Scholarship Grading Committee
Southeast BQE (Pensacola, FL – First Pentecostal Church)
Western BQE (Sacramento, CA – Calvary Evangelism Center)
South Central BQE (Dallas, TX – Dallas First Church)
Northeast BQE (Chesapeake. VA – Bible World Apostolic Church)
North Central BQE (Hazelwood, MO – The Sanctuary)
NAYC 2021 is CANCELLED as an in-person event.
Hotel Cancellation Information:
- No action is required from attendees regarding hotel reservation so long as rooms were booked through Connections Housing. All hotel reservations booked at an official NAYC21 Hotel through Connections Housing will automatically be cancelled with no penalty.
- Each guest will receive a cancellation acknowledgement email from Connections Housing. No deposit was charged for reservation; therefore, no refund is due.
- Should you have any questions or concerns, please emailNAYC housing directly at: email@example.com.
The CANCELLATION of NAYC21 as an in-person event is due to the following main reasons:
- Lucas Oil Stadium capacity is still set at only a 17,500 as of March 29th.
- At this time, we have no guarantee that the stadium capacity will increase by April 6th (our registration opening date) nor by our event date in July.
- Furthermore, we have already delayed the registration date more than one month to allow time for the stadium capacity to increase.
- While the Indiana governor has stated that restriction would lift for the state on April 6, 2021, unfortunately, the Mayor of Marion County has stated that restrictions will remain in place for the county and the city of Indianapolis. The Mayor and the director of the health board have determined that they will continue to uphold restrictions for the city and the county.
- The Health Board for Marion County has the authority (and precedence) to wait and approve an event’s capacity numbers/risk mitigation plans up to 48 hours from the event start date. This means that we could potentially receive denial for our requested attendance capacity up to two days before the first service/day of NAYC.
- We are nearing the 90-day cancellation window with some of our event hotels. To delay NAYC cancellation could potentially mean that YM and our attendees are faced with penalties and fees for cancelling so close to the event.
See below for Online Event Information:
We encourage attendees, students, youth groups, and churches to join us Friday night, July 30th for a one night only virtual service. This will not be just another virtual service, but we will encourage districts, sections, and youth groups to host watch parties (if possible). Please visit upciyouth.com and our social media outlets for more information that will be released soon.
Youth Day at General Conference (Indianapolis, IN)
Youth Ministry Training Event Hotel Reservations and Event Registration Available
AYC 2022 Application Deadline
Recommended month for Youth Week
Move the Mission 2022-2023 Scholarship Application Deadline
Move the Mission 2022 Next Steps Scholarship Application Deadline
Southeast BQE (Jacksonville, FL – Church of Pentecost)
Western BQE (Aloha, OR – Palace of Praise)
South Central (Bossier, LA – Pentecostals of Bossier City)
Northeast BQE (Arnold, MD – The Antioch Church)
North Central BQE (Columbus, IN – The Sanctuary)
Youth Ministry Training Event (Hazelwood, MO –The Sanctuary)
Move the Mission Offering
General Conference (Orlando, FL)
Youth Service at General Conference (Orlando, FL)
CMI Awakening Registration Available
Hyphen Release Event
AYC Online Applications Available
Move the Mission Real McCoy Weekend (St. Louis, MO)